Learn how to make Poha Chicken Bhujing – a popular street food recipe in Vasai & Virar from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani.
1 Kg Boneless Chicken
2 tbsp Green Chutney
1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
1 tsp Mix Masala
Salt to taste
2 tbsp Oil
1 tsp Garam Masala
1 Cup Poha / Rice Flakes
Salt to taste
– Marinate the chicken and potato pieces with green chutney, turmeric powder, mix masala & salt. Keep it aside.
– In a pan heat some oil. Add the marinated chicken and water. Mix well.
– Cover it with a lid and let everything cook for 15 minutes.
– Once everything is cooked transfer it on another plate and let it cool down completely.
– Place the potato and chicken pieces on a skewer and roast it on a medium flame.
– Once all the pieces are roasted, keep them aside.
– In another pan heat some oil.
– Add chopped onion, coriander leaves, garam masala & salt. Saute everything well. Cover it with a lid and let everything cook for 5 minutes.
– Add poha and mix well.
– Add the roasted chicken pieces and potatoes and mix well.
– Cove it with a lid for some time.
– Garnish it with coriander leaves.
– Poha Chicken Bhujing is ready to be served.
Subscribe & Stay Tuned: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=ruchkarmejwani
For Facebook Updates: https://www.facebook.com/RuchkarMejwani
Join us on G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/108499039376892009441/posts