Learn how to make a chocolate chip cookie milkshake at home. This delicious milkshake is a blend of chocolate chip cookies, vanilla ice cream and milk, topped with whipped cream and garnished with mini chocolate chip cookies.
► How to Make Whipped Cream
▼ INGREDIENTS LIST:
– (ingredients for 2 milkshakes) –
– 4 chocolate chip cookies
– 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream
– 250 ml (8.5 oz) of cold milk
– Whipped cream, for garnish
– Mini chocolate chip cookies, for garnish
⇨ Subscribe to Very Easy Recipes! ⇦
⇨ Follow us on Social Networks! ⇦
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Facebook: http://facebook.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Google+: http://plus.google.com/+VeryEasyRecipes
Tweet and tag us in your recipe attempts!
P.S. We are not native speakers of English, so we apologize if there are any incomprehensible words, typos or grammatical errors in this video. We hope you enjoy the recipe!